- What precautions should I take while traveling in Sunderban
- How do I pay for my booking?
- What are the reservation procedures?
- What are the booking cancellation charges?
- What should we wear?
- What can we do if we've lost our booking confirmation?
- Can I see a deck plan and request a specific room?
- What does the Sunderban travel package include?
- Is airfare included in the price of my Sunderban travel package?
- How long are the tours?
- Do I need a passport?
- Are there different classes of service?
- Is there a charge for entertainment?
- Can I use my hair dryer or shaver?
- What about dining?
- Can I get a special diet?
- Are there non-smoking areas?
- Can we celebrate a special occasion?
- Can we stay in touch with the outside world?
- What about tipping?
- Are there medical services onboard?
- Are there laundry services aboard ship?
- Do cruise lines accept group bookings?
- Are there meeting rooms onboard?
- What about passengers with special needs?
- Is babysitting available?
- Can I bring my pet?
- Are visitors permitted onboard?
- Can I switch cabins if I don't like the one I get?
- Who should I see if I have questions that haven't been answered?
1. What precautions should I take while traveling in Sunderban?
Drink only purified water provided in the cruise, only consume food that is served in the cruise and
carry a sunscreen. Also do not forget to carry your personal medicines, if you are already on
2. How do I pay for my booking?
Through bank transfers (wire transfers) if you are located outside India. Within India, you can opt for
Demand Draft payments, Direct bank deposits or pay by Credit Card at our office or the Cruise
Point. Please do not transfer funds before we confirm you the accommodation availability on your preferred date. Kindly refer to our Reservation Enquiry page and Payment Options page for further details.
3. What are the reservation procedures?
Reservations can only be confirmed on receipt of a deposit of
50% of the total cost (or full payment if
within 6 weeks of departure). Final balance is payable 6 weeks before departure. Failure to pay may be
treated as a cancellation.
4. What are the booking cancellation charges?
- 15%: More than One month before the Sailing date
- 50%: Between One month to Fifteen days before sailing date
- 100%: Less than Fifteen days before sailing
5. What should we wear?
During the winter season (December, January and February) light woolens are required during night. Rest
of the year casual cotton outfits would be comfortable. Try to wear outfits in gray, green, brown and
muddy colors to keep the animals in comfort. Fully Covered Shoes with good grip is advisable.
6. What can we do if we've lost our booking confirmation?
Inform us as soon as possible. Do not loose the email confirmations.
7. Can I see a deck plan and request a specific room?
Yes, you can do that. Kindly visit The Cruiser page and click on the View Deck Plans button
8. What does the Sunderban travel package include?
4 Days and 3 Nights of complete luxury. The package cost includes all meals and park entry fees and shore excursions. Charges at the bar and video camera rentals are not included.
9. Is airfare included in the price of my Sunderban travel package?
10. How long are the tours?
Presently, we are operating tours for 4 Days and 3 Nights in the Sunderban Reserve Forest
11. Do I need a passport?
Yes,if you are not an Indian Resident.
12. Are there different classes of service?
No, the ship is only "one-class." Everyone can use all of the ship's facilities. The price of a cabin is
based primarily on its size and location. Regardless of the category you book, you'll enjoy the same
courteous service, menus, activities, and entertainment as everyone else on board.
13. Is there a charge for entertainment?
Never. On our cruise vacation, the entertainment is on the house. There's no cover, minimum, or charge
for an admission ticket. The shows are live, films first-rate and all included in your cruise fare.
14. Can I use my hair dryer or shaver?
Our ship has 220-240 volt outlets
15. What about dining?
Our spacious Multi cuisine Restaurant (The Mangrove) set amidst an adventurous ambiance on the first
deck, offer a combination of delectable gourmet from a variety of oriental and continental dishes. You
can take your pick from lip-smacking cuisine which has a special sea-food section. Kindly visit our Cruise Overview page for further details
16. Can I get a special diet?
Yes, but you need to inform us during booking
17. Are there non-smoking areas?
Smoking in cofined areas is prohibited, you may smoke in the open areas of the vessel.
18. Can we celebrate a special occasion?
Absolutely! We will even treat you to a complimentary dish and a chorus of "Happy Whatever" to honor the
19. Can we stay in touch with the outside world?
Quite easily. our Activity room has a television equipped with satellite channels. You would have
cellular telephone connectivity throughout your trip. In addition, you can access internet.
20. What about tipping?
Tipping is a matter of individual preference. Please do not tip individual, separate boxes are kept for such purpose.
21. Are there medical services onboard?
If you have a medical condition that might put you at risk, discuss it with your doctor and inform the
cruise lines at the time of booking. And, whenever you travel, check to see what your health insurance
covers. We do have some professionals to handle emergency situations and can arrange immediate medical
22. Are there laundry services aboard ship?
23. Do cruise lines accept group bookings?
We welcome groups -- often at special rates, depending on how many people are involved. To learn more
about group our booking please contact us at email@example.com
24. Are there meeting rooms onboard?
Yes, we have dedicated conference room in the main deck equipped with audio-visual equipment,
communications, printing services and more. Facilities for Open-air Conference is also available. Kindly inform us in details if you want to book.
25. What about passengers with special needs?
Kindly inform us in advance so that we can cater to your requirements.
26. Is babysitting available?
Yes, on special request
27. Can I bring my pet?
No, pets are not allowed
28. Are visitors permitted onboard?
For security reasons, we have a "no visitor" policy. The only exceptions to this policy are social ceremonies and event
guests attending an onboard that has been arranged well in advance.
29. Can I switch cabins if I don't like the one I get?
If you do not like your cabin, notify the purser's desk as soon as possible. If the ship is full, you probably will not be able to move. However, depending upon the circumstances, the purser will work with
you on your problem.
30. Who should I see if I have questions that haven't been answered?
Feel free to contact Vivada Inland Waterways limited either by phone or by e-mail. One of our cruise professionals will answer all of your cruising questions.
Please Call: 91-33-24631990, + 91-33-24631991, + 91-33-24631992, +91-33-24631993
or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org